On Hot Gay Statues: San Francisco Brosephine Definitely Counts
In which The Gay Recluse holds a contest. Sort of.
Today we heard from Mike, who’s taking a break from Rottin’ in Denmark to travel our great country in search of hot gay statues (among other things). He writes:
I was shocked when I found this in SF this week. Does it count? It’s about as hot and gay as America gets. . .
As always, we’re intrigued. Let’s check these shots out to see if Mike has finally put San Francisco on the HGS map.
Hey, what’s that hot guy doing in the park?
Crank it brosephine.
So yeah, we don’t know what everyone else thinks, but we’d say this guy more than “counts.” Thanks for putting San Francisco on the map, Mike — the city (and the country) should all be grateful.
The Hot Gay Statue round-up:
- Rules and Guidelines
- Dan Savage Endorsement
- Washington Heights (New York City)
- Washington, DC
- The London Eye Clarifies an Important Issue
- Florence (Italy)
- The Park Avenue Amory (Upper East Side/NYC)
- Murray Hill (New York City)
- Madrid (Spain)
- Los Angeles
- The London Eye: “In Your Face”
- The J-Man Inspires
- George Washington
- Georgia (Republic of)
- New Orleans
- Columbus Circle (New York City)
- Two Davids (Florence)
- Franco Harris Statue (Pittsburgh)
- London Firefighters and Other Heroes
- Columbus Circle Mall (New York City)
- Grand Central Station (New York City)
- Albany, New York
- Albany, New York (Hot Gay Statute)
- The Metropolitan Museum (New York City)
- University of Southern California (Los Angeles)
- More Getty Villa (Los Angeles)
- Union Station Centurions (Washington, DC)
- Hot Gay Ladies in Washington Heights (New York City)
- Florence (Italy) II
Filed under: Architecture, Athletes, Competitions, Gay, Hot Gay Statues, Search, Traffic, Travel | 1 Comment
Tags: Brosephine, NSFW, San Francisco