On Hot Gay Statues: Columbus Circle Mall Offers More Than Just a High-End Shopping Experience
In which The Gay Recluse holds a contest. Sort of.
Today we heard from reader Torrey, who wanted us to know that Columbus Circle offers more than just a high-end shopping experience: it has some hot gay statuary!
Let’s check it out, shall we?
Hey, this guy proves you don’t have to be hung like a horse to be smokin’.
Thanks for the submission, Torrey. Readers in need of an ass-kicking haircut, we’d like to point you in the direction of Torrey, who in his spare time also maintains a somewhat voyeuristic but definitely entertaining Flickr.
The Hot Gay Statue Contest Roundup:
- Rules and Guidelines
- Dan Savage Endorsement
- Washington Heights (New York City)
- Washington, DC
- The London Eye Clarifies an Important Issue
- Florence (Italy)
- The Park Avenue Amory (Upper East Side/NYC)
- Murray Hill (New York City)
- Madrid (Spain)
- Los Angeles
- The London Eye: “In Your Face”
- The J-Man Inspires
- George Washington
- Georgia (Republic of)
- New Orleans
- Columbus Circle (New York City)
- Two Davids (Florence)
- Franco Harris Statue (Pittsburgh)
- London Firefighters and Other Heroes
Filed under: Architecture, Capitalism, Competitions, Hot Gay Statues, Photography, The Gay Recluse | Leave a Comment
Tags: Adam, Adam and Steve, Fernando Botero, Haircuts, Malls, The Shops at Columbus Circle, Torreyg.com