On Hot Gay Statues: Met Hercules Extremely Smokin’
In which The Gay Recluse holds a contest. Sort of.
It’s been a while since we’ve posted a hot gay statue, but how about we all take a break from all this election bullshit and admire something truly timeless?
This just in from devoted hot-gay-statue submitter CBNY who explains:
Pièce de la Résistance: the 2000-year-old Hercules, in the newish Greco/Roman sculpture galleries at the Met Museum. Buff And Handsome clearly go back a long way.
We like the sound of that! Let’s check this guy out shall we?
Whoas — hot! Srsly, have we (as in civilization) gone down the drain in the last 2000 years, or what?
Smokin. No steroids, either!
Fuck David Beckham – and srsly, why is he a gay icon? — this guy is 1000 x hotter.
We’re not into pain, but this is still hot.
Big stick. (And as we all know, not afraid to use it.)
Smokin’ legs, too! Damn, this guy is flawless.
CBNY, thanks for that much-needed break from the electoral college map!
The Hot Gay Statue round-up:
- Rules and Guidelines
- Dan Savage Endorsement
- Washington Heights (New York City)
- Washington, DC
- The London Eye Clarifies an Important Issue
- Florence (Italy)
- The Park Avenue Amory (Upper East Side/NYC)
- Murray Hill (New York City)
- Madrid (Spain)
- Los Angeles
- The London Eye: “In Your Face”
- The J-Man Inspires
- George Washington
- Georgia (Republic of)
- New Orleans
- Columbus Circle (New York City)
- Two Davids (Florence)
- Franco Harris Statue (Pittsburgh)
- London Firefighters and Other Heroes
- Columbus Circle Mall (New York City)
- Grand Central Station (New York City)
- Albany, New York
- Albany, New York (Hot Gay Statute)
Filed under: Competitions, Gay, Hot Gay Statues, Longing, Obsession | 5 Comments
Tags: Gay, Hercules, Hot Gay Statues, The Metropolitan Museum of Art